A Workshop to empower yourself to
Live your Passion & Fulfil your Potential
- Have you been thinking that you could be doing more in your life,
- That you are not being your best
- And that there are things which are limiting you and not letting you live your full potential?
- Or maybe you have lived a fulfilling life so far, learnt and grown from your choices,
and now curiously wanting to shape the life ahead?
- Or maybe you took a break or need a break from obligations and burdens that seem to have a gravity of their own?
In all this, that talent, that passion, that dream you wish to see…are wanting to come alive fully.
Come and explore these questions with us …..
Starts July 26th Thu (12:30pm) — Finishes July 28th Sat (6pm)
Click here for Registration: Online Registration Form
The Workshop would help you to:
- Coax your passion and dormant potential
- Understand the mind-set needed to be an Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur in your work and life context
- Arouse your deeper achievement motives and integrate with your others needs/ motives
- Discover ways of work-life integration. Learn to channel angst and guilt to pride, creativity and joy
- Discover your relationship with Risk, Failures, Ambiguity & Self-doubt
- Mine the hidden treasures of your environment to be even more resourceful
TAKE 2 – for Whom?
We are often been asked questions like: Who is TAKE2 intended for? I am not planning to plunge into Entrepreneurship as yet, is TAKE2 for me? I am not into corporate world, is TAKE2 for me? And so on …..
- • Our past participant profile ranged from an age of 24 years to an age of 53 years old; and from people in Corporates, wanting to do better; to people aspiring to become Entrepreneurs; to seasoned Entrepreneurs looking for next big leap; to a break-from-career mother; and so on ….
- • TAKE2 is for all those who want to take Big Leaps in Life and Ventures and it invites all those who are Working Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Homemakers and people seeking Career & Life transitions.
- • TAKE2 focuses on helping each participant discover themselves by understanding the mind set needed to be enterprising – not only at work but also in life – so as to live a fulfilling life.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME?
A willingness and openness to continually learn, change and grow as a person.
The mind-set that will help you gain from the session includes:
- • Curiosity of a beginner’s mind
- • Openness to exploring what the program throws up
- • Willingness to learn from each other and through multiple ways of learning
- • Comfort with unstructured learning
- • Passion to discover and live new potentials – fully!
The journey is structured into following modules:
- Pre-Work: A 360-degree survey measuring your potential and possibilities with significant others. A few readings may also be recommended
- 2-day Residential Workshop (26th to 28th July 2018)
- Post-Workshop Support Group consisting of
- A chosen learning partner from with the group
- 3-4 monthly calls of 90 mins each to celebrate shifts of group members within and without
Besides this, Take 2 is gradually evolving into a mutually supportive and voluntary community. All Take 2 participants have the opportunity to be owner-creators of this community to further their own calling and of others on similar courageous journeys.
Meet the Facilitators Ameet Mattoo and Sanjay Dutt
Glimpses of the last session: GLIMPSES
This journey is for:
- Passionate Change Agents,
- Seekers of 2nd Careers,
- Women / Men in Career Transits and
- Women / Men in Life Transitions
The focus throughout the program is on the inner dynamics of BEING – which includes, safely voicing difficult feelings of unrealized potentials, dreams and struggles; understanding own motivation and fears; deeply listening to paradoxes within; engaging and arousing achievement orientation; ability to lead self and others in ambiguity; and exploring the relationship with risk and failures.
In particular, the program will facilitate to:
- Have a deeper understanding of one’s own self
- Resolutely facing the internal restlessness
- Current map of own motives and desires
- Assess risk-taking ability
- Relationship with Fear and Failures
- (Re) Integrating Achievement orientation
- Arousal of achievement motivation
- Visualizing a life of full expression
- Of your own potential
- And Life’s and work’s yearnings
- Move to Action
- Concrete articulation of life ahead in terms of goals & milestones
- Designing support systems at work and life
- Committing to be a “Creator”
The journey will utilize Experiential learning methods, including structured activities, behavioural instruments, reflection, deep processing, visualizing, fun activities and unstructured dialogue. It will also provide take-away tools for practical applications in daily life
What is Expected of me?
A willingness and openness to continually learn, change and grow as a person. The mind-set that will help you gain from the session includes:
- Curiosity of a beginner’s mind
- Openness to exploring what the program throws up
- Willingness to learn from each other and through multiple ways of learning
- Comfort with unstructured learning
- Passion to discover and live new potentials – fully!
VENUE: VISTHAR Bangalore (http://www.visthar.org/home.html)
Visthar is an Eco-sanctuary. Located in a serene six-acre campus away from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore city, giving an ideal setting for doing reflective and deep self-work. The venue is just a 40 mins ride from Airport.
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: July 5th, 2018 (To enable pre-work)
TIMINGS: Workshop begins @ 12.30 pm on July 26th, Thu and Ends 6 pm on 28th July, Sat, 2018
Please note that the program is designed with sessions scheduled in early mornings and late into night. This necessitates residence at the venue all through the program.
We strongly advise to keep yourself completely free from calls, meetings & other engagements during this period to get the most out of the program.
The program fees are as follows: INR 33,000 + GST (18%) payable in advance at registration
The Fee includes Course Fee, 2-Night stay (twin sharing in standard rooms), all meals, pre-work assessment and post-workshop group support calls.
We recommend twin sharing to facilitate learning. However in case of very specific need, single occupancy rooms can be made available on request, with additional charges of INR 4,000 + GST
We offer limited scholarships to mothers wanting to get back to work, non-earning participants, young entrepreneurs, women and men on a career break of over 6 months, and participants from social sector with limited resources. Please call us for details.
Cancellation Policy: In order to facilitate seamless logistic management, we will apply a cancellations Fee of 25%, if cancellation is done before July 10th. For cancellations done beyond 10th July, 50% will be refunded.
Mode of payment bank transfer, NEFT / RTGS – BANK DETAILS:
Account Name: THINK CHANGE CONSULTING LLP
BANK: ICICI BANK Account no: 016905011441 IFSC Code: ICIC0000169
Branch: Indira Nagar Branch, MPS Towers, No.515, CMH Road, Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Please note that the session will be run with a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 participants.