A Workshop to empower yourself to
Live your Passion & Fulfil your Potential
- Have you been thinking that you could be doing more in your life,
- That you are not being your best
- And that there are things which are limiting you and not letting you live your full potential?
- Or maybe you have lived a fulfilling life so far, learnt and grown from your choices,
and now curiously wanting to shape the life ahead?
- Or maybe you took a break or need a break from obligations and burdens that seem to have a gravity of their own?
In all this, that talent, that passion, that dream you wish to see…are wanting to come alive fully.
Come and explore these questions with us …..
Starts Dec 20th Thu (12:30pm) — Finishes Dec 22nd Sat (6pm)
Click here for Registration: Online Registration Form
Sanjay and Ameet talk about why they crafted TAKE2
The Workshop would help you to:
- Coax your passion and dormant potential
- Understand the mind-set needed to be an Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur in your work and life context
- Arouse your deeper achievement motives and integrate with your others needs/ motives
- Discover ways of work-life integration. Learn to channel angst and guilt to pride, creativity and joy
- Discover your relationship with Risk, Failures, Ambiguity & Self-doubt
- Mine the hidden treasures of your environment to be even more resourceful
TAKE 2 – for Whom?
We are often been asked questions like: Who is TAKE2 intended for? I am not planning to plunge into Entrepreneurship as yet, is TAKE2 for me? I am not into corporate world, is TAKE2 for me? And so on …..
- • Our past participant profile ranged from an age of 24 years to an age of 62 years old; and from people in Corporates, wanting to do better; to people aspiring to become Entrepreneurs; to seasoned Entrepreneurs looking for next big leap; to a break-from-career mother; and so on ….
- • TAKE2 is for all those who want to take Big Leaps in Life and Ventures and it invites all those who are Working Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Homemakers and people seeking Career & Life transitions.
- • TAKE2 focuses on helping each participant discover themselves by understanding the mind set needed to be enterprising – not only at work but also in life – so as to live a fulfilling life. So TAKE2 is for:
- Passionate Change Agents,
- Seekers of 2nd Careers,
- Women / Men in Career Transits and
- Women / Men in Life Transitions
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME?
A willingness and openness to continually learn, change and grow as a person.
The mind-set that will help you gain from the session includes:
- • Curiosity of a beginner’s mind
- • Openness to exploring what the program throws up
- • Willingness to learn from each other and through multiple ways of learning
- • Comfort with unstructured learning
- • Passion to discover and live new potentials – fully!
The journey is structured into following modules:
- Pre-Work: A 360-degree survey measuring your potential and possibilities with significant others. A few readings may also be recommended
- 2.5 day Residential Workshop
- Post-Workshop Support Group consisting of
- A chosen learning partner from with the group
- 3-4 monthly calls of 90 mins each to celebrate shifts of group members within and without
Besides this, Take 2 is gradually evolving into a mutually supportive and voluntary community. All Take 2 participants have the opportunity to be owner-creators of this community to further their own calling and of others on similar courageous journeys.
Glimpses of the last sessions: GLIMPSES
The focus throughout the program is on the inner dynamics of BEING – which includes, safely voicing difficult feelings of unrealized potentials, dreams and struggles; understanding own motivation and fears; deeply listening to paradoxes within; engaging and arousing achievement orientation; ability to lead self and others in ambiguity; and exploring the relationship with risk and failures.
In particular, the program will facilitate to:
- Have a deeper understanding of one’s own self
- Resolutely facing the internal restlessness
- Current map of own motives and desires
- Assess risk-taking ability
- Relationship with Fear and Failures
- (Re) Integrating Achievement orientation
- Arousal of achievement motivation
- Visualizing a life of full expression
- Of your own potential
- And Life’s and work’s yearnings
- Move to Action
- Concrete articulation of life ahead in terms of goals & milestones
- Designing support systems at work and life
- Committing to be a “Creator”
The journey will utilize Experiential learning methods, including structured activities, behavioural instruments, reflection, deep processing, visualizing, fun activities and unstructured dialogue. It will also provide take-away tools for practical applications in daily life
VENUE:SAIACS CEO Center ( https://www.saiacsceocentre.com). It provides the perfect mix of serene green of Bangalore and comfortable living and conference facilities. The venue 40 mins ride from Airport.
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: Nov 15th, 2018 (To enable pre-work)
TIMINGS: Workshop begins @ 12.30 pm on Dec 20th, Thu and Ends 6 pm on 22nd Dec, Sat, 2018
Please note that the program is designed with sessions scheduled in early mornings and late into night. This necessitates residence at the venue all through the program.
We strongly advise to keep yourself completely free from calls, meetings & other engagements during this period to get the most out of the program.
The program fees are as follows: INR 33,000 + GST (18%) payable in advance at registration
The Fee includes Course Fee, 2-Night stay (twin sharing in standard rooms), all meals, pre-work assessment and post-workshop group support calls.
We recommend twin sharing to facilitate learning. However in case of very specific need, single occupancy rooms can be made available on request, with additional charges of INR 4,000 + GST
We offer limited scholarshipsfor non-earning participants, to mothers wanting to get back to work, young entrepreneurs (<30 years), women & men on a career break and participants from social sector or with limited resources. We are committed money not being a constraintto anyone seriously wanting to do this life-changing work for themselves.
Cancellation Policy: In order to facilitate seamless logistic management, we will apply a cancellations Fee of 25% (of total Fee), if cancellation is done before Nov 30th; and if done beyond 10thDec, 2018, only 25% will be refunded.
Mode of payment bank transfer, NEFT / RTGS – BANK DETAILS:
Account Name: THINK CHANGE CONSULTING LLP
BANK: ICICI BANK Account no: 016905011441 IFSC Code: ICIC0000169
Branch: Indira Nagar Branch, MPS Towers, No.515, CMH Road, Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Please note that the session will be run with a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 participants.
Sanjay successfully built teams and businesses at organizations like Infosys, AT Kearney, Accenture and P&G for over 15 years. He has been a Business Consultant, Account Manager, Ops. Manager and a Profit Center Head in his corporate stint.
Sanjay encountered a crisis of meaning and purpose in 2004-05. Combined with a marital separation in 2007-08, Sanjay plunged into a re-discovery of self and making sense of life’s successes and failures through diverse channels spanning the psychological and the spiritual. Those experiences guide his life and work today. He enjoys the rare experience of being a father to two teenagers from his first marriage and being a late parent to a 3-year old from his second marriage.
Since 2006, Sanjay has found expression of his purpose in the areas of Executive Coaching, Team Building, Visioning Exercises, Leadership Development and Personal Growth Labs. He is a professional member of Indian Society for Behavioral Science (ISABS) and certified in Hogan Six Seconds EQ model. His corporate work has been at Diageo, Ekstep Foundation, eGovernment Foundation, Bajah Finance, Pepsico, EMC, Asian Paints, 3G, Colgate Palmolive and many others. He has partnered social enterprises in the area of education, empowerment and livelihood. Some of these are Gramin Shikhsa Kendra, Navnirman Samaj Vikas Kendra and Fairtrade UK. Besides his work, his creativity also finds public expression in poetry, singing and Playback Theatre
Ameet has 23 years of work experience. He did his engineering in Electronics & Communication and started his career as an R&D Engineer in Semiconductor design. As an engineering manager, his role shifted from managing technology to managing people.
During this phase, driven by his spiritual pursuit, he found his calling by moving to helping roles. And in 2009, he made a career shift, moved into the domain of Applied Behavioral Sciences and Organisation Development. It was a big shift to re-start his career in a new domain amidst the global slow-down in the peak of recession.
Since then, Ameet has been specializing in Human Process Consulting. In his current role, he is helping CEOs and senior Business leaders to manage change, solve existing business problems and help in the organisational growth journey. His area of work includes Organisation transformation; Change management; Leadership development and Coaching.
Ameet is a Professional Member of Indian Society of Applied Behavioral Science (ISABS), a Certified Organisation Development Consultant from ISABS, a T-Group Facilitator, a Coach, and specializes in psychometric tools like MBTI and DiSC and is certified in Entrepreneurial Motivation Program from NIESBUD, Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India