- Increase in Productivity – Leading to cost savings
- Higher levels of Innovations
- Increased Customer Satisfaction Levels
- Increase in Employee Engagement
- Reduction in Attrition
Intrapreneurial and Achievement Motivation Lab
This program is about developing the Intrapreneurial Spirit in people, (based on the concepts of David McCleland), which helps them to develop a drive to achieve, to accomplish, and to actualize their potential and in-turn helping organisations to have highly achievement oriented people. It is a completely experiential program – helping people go deeper in self-awareness about their intrinsic motives and bringing in the desired change.
The program covers aspects of Achievement Motivation (and also Affiliation & Power motives); Goal-setting; Risk-taking; Dealing with Ambiguity; Coping with Failure
At the end of the program, the participants are expected to:
– Have a deeper understanding of their own motives
– Develop insights to enhance their motivation to Achieve
– Draw up plans of action to develop the Intrapreneurial spirit
Emotional Literacy Lab
This is a Semi-structured Workshop on Emotional Literacy (based on the concepts of Claude Steiner) which is completely Experiential in nature. The participants will be able to
1) Get in touch with your thoughts and feelings and understand the difference between the two.
2) Get in touch with their own value system & and experience universal value systems
3) Develop insights and reflect into your own Emotional awareness
4) Understand Emotional Literacy and its benefits in personal as well in the Organisation context
Personal Effectiveness – using psychometric tools like MBTI, DiSC
MBTI is one of the most popular and respected personality type tools in the world. More than 2 million people worldwide use it each year. (Based on the theory of Carl Jung)
The tool, helps people easily understand why differences arise at workplace and at home. It is an easy to understand framework which helps to build relationships and teams.
The program can be beneficial both for Individual development as well as a Group development.
This program will participants to:
– Have more insights unto themselves.
– Look at their preferences, decision making and your Leadership styles
– Understand why some activities drain and some energize them.
And Identify ways to understand and use differences (in people) constructively to:
– Avoid and resolve conflicts
– Work together more effectively
– Relate to each other with greater understanding
– Understand the differences in decision making process
– Identify areas of improvements in the group / organisation.
Coaching for higher performance
We offer a unique approach to coaching, Integrating the approach of Carl Jung and Carl Rogers. Which helps the coachee delve deep into their inta-personal processes, examining the belief system, values and motives. Thereby helping them make a deep and a sustainable change in their behaviors and approaching the future with hope and positivity and overcoming challenges.
We also offer special sessions to build coaching skills in Managers.
What our Clients has to say about our Work
My team as well as I personally have benefited in multiple occasions in bring very positive results as an outcome of intervention facilitated by Ameet.
Ameet had single mindedly worked with me and my team. His energy and passion helped the team discover it’s potential.
Personally I was initiated into a life transforming journey with my association with him, which I am still living.”