Our logo Symbolizes
Flow, Energy and Emergent Change.
- No Business Problem can be fully solved without understanding the underlying Human Processes, bringing them out and harnessing them.
- Realities in Organisations need to be unearthed.There is no ‘one’ reality.
What We Do
Change is the only constant; It can be managed either of the two ways
-1. Management uses the best resources & best intentions to define, communicate & implement change
More often than not, there is a subtle resistance from team and even the best communication methods don’t achieve the buy-in. Best case we may get compliance to change
-2. Use an inclusive method of managing change
Involve people in first understanding the current situation. In defining the change and then in making change happen. Resulting in buy-in from the team. Solutions hence found are “systemic” and “sustainable”
Use of Applied Behavioral Science
- Group is very powerful!
- Collective Intelligence of the group is greater than the sum of individual intelligences put together
- Having all Key Stakeholders part of the group allows Systemic & Holistic approach to change
- Use of Behavioral Science allows to look at the unconscious processes of the group and using them to develop the group
- Processes include: Communication, Decision Making, Leadership & Authority, Inter-personal relationships, Diversity etc
What our Clients have to say about our Work
My team as well as I personally have benefited in multiple occasions in bring very positive results as an outcome of intervention facilitated by Ameet.
Ameet had single mindedly worked with me and my team. His energy and passion helped the team discover it’s potential.
Personally I was initiated into a life transforming journey with my association with him, which I am still living.”